welcome

Thanks for stopping by. "Fashiona" is my alter ego who is obsessed with all things fashion and has a running commentary on just about everything.

If you are new, please see my first blog Fashiona, Musings of a Stylish Girl.



~Alicia

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7

Fashiona on D&G's Spring 2010 Collection

Reactions: 
Coming to America starring Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall and James Earl Jones has permeated our pop culture with sound bite after sound bite.

One of Fashiona's personal favorites: What is that ...velvet?
If you are looking at Dolce and Gabbana's D&G Spring 2010 line... then yes, yes it is.

Photo By Giovanni Giannoni/WWW.com


D&G Men's Spring 201
0

American cowboy meets British Gentry was the theme for their Spring 2010 collection as shown in Milan.

Photo By Giovanni Giannoni/WWW.com


D&G Men's Spring 2010


Fashiona sincerely hopes that this brings the demise of the detestable skinny jean for men.

Fashiona

5 comments:

Marcia B. said...

I love the american cowboy concept, it's hot!

39th and Broadway said...

I actually love this. Whenever menswear goes more rugged, I'm all for it. Skinny jeans, cropped shorts etc. are not my cup of tea for men. But I suppose that's why I'm a women wear only designer!

Chaotically Calm said...

Oh I hope so as well...I can't stand seeing a man in skinny jeans it bothers me to no end. There's something about a rugged man that makes me wanna holla!!!

Poetic Shutterbug said...

I also love that rugged look. The velvet jacket is stylish and good looking.

Dori said...

Ooh, love the rugged look and the velvet look is hot too. I smiled when I thought back to the "What is that...velvet?" quote from Coming to America...one of my faves :)

InStyle Look of the Day Widget

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Red Pump Project

The Red Pump Project