YOU have coupons, drugstores, magazines and...Fashiona.
Photo Credit: Curt Chauncey Photography
From Saturday's F.A.M.E workshop by The Garner Circle, candid shot of (L) Ashley Peden - Mc Donald's Mc Cafe campaign & (R) Alicia "aka" Fashiona, former Designer for POLO Ralph Lauren and Nautica and current Style Writer for Examiner.com.
Here are her recession friendly tips for getting ready for that big occasion:
• Fashiona is known for a few things…one of which is her megawatt smile. One word...CrestStrips. While living in NYC…pre-recession she actually sprung for professional bleaching but was dissatisfied with the results. She used CrestStrips to repair the job and has sworn by them ever since.
• Water, water, water. One of easiest and budget friendly things ANYONE, can do for their hair, skin and
• Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque…clears up a multitude of sins fast…especially breakouts due to stress or the chocolate cake you attacked last week. Even used the night before, your pores are clearer and your complexion fresher. Fashiona has found the best results if
• Whether you have the same rich color of your childhood or you have “enhanced’ it over the years. A 10 minute clear glossing treatment can restore a lustrous shine to your crowning glory. Fashiona prefers Clairol Nautral Instincts Shine Happy.
• Moisturize…water does cleanses you internally but you still need to keep your skin well moisturized. Fashiona’s skin like her temperament is somewhat temperamental. Skin creams with fragrances and other unpronounceable ingredients do not agree with her at all. What does work are creams that are close to nature as possible like aloe-based Skin MD. If you are interested in trying it for yourself, please use the discount code MUSING at checkout. It is currently good for 20% off purchases at www.skinmdnatural.com. Note this code is good 30 days from post date of Tuesday March 9, 2010.