welcome

Thanks for stopping by. "Fashiona" is my alter ego who is obsessed with all things fashion and has a running commentary on just about everything.

If you are new, please see my first blog Fashiona, Musings of a Stylish Girl.



~Alicia

Search This Blog

I heart FeedBurner

Sunday, September 6

Fashiona on stylish hands-free bags

Fashiona is against all things frumpy: holiday theme sweaters, sandals with socks and the very scary  fanny packs.  Now she is not against hands-free bags, especially stylish ones like these:
Who is the brainchild behind these? Genevieve Libron, President of Jupiter Freedoms.

"I had the idea for the armbag six years ago when I went dancing with my friends and didn't know where to my essentials: cell phone, keys, money, cards and lipstick."

These little numbers are great for exercising, sightseeing and any  other time  you need  your hands free.  All the bags  come with a lovely pouch and a wallet...great for gift giving.

 

No comments:

InStyle Look of the Day Widget


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Red Pump Project

The Red Pump Project