welcome

Thanks for stopping by. "Fashiona" is my alter ego who is obsessed with all things fashion and has a running commentary on just about everything.

If you are new, please see my first blog Fashiona, Musings of a Stylish Girl.



~Alicia

Search This Blog

I heart FeedBurner

Thursday, September 10

Fashiona at the Atlanta " I can do bad all by myself" premier





Fashiona has been a busy girl as of late but she and her friend Mr. Baller ventured out to Atlantic Station to Tyler Perry's "I can do bad all myself."

Last night's crowd was pretty mellow but Fashiona did see some sights.  Eva Pigford was there looking lovely in a denim shirt dress, with fiance Lance Gross by her side.  Producer Roger Bobb  was  looking dapper as ususal.

Photo Credit: http://www.talkingwithtami.com/














From left to right: Roger Bobb, Eva Pigford, Lance Gross

And finally  ladies and gentlemen... presenting Little Richard's clone.  Fashiona thinks that it took 10 cans of aquanet, gel and maybe a foam form to achieve this...uhhh look!!



















The movie itself  was pretty good.  Taraji Henson gives a great performance as a self-indulging songtress, April.  Mary J. Blige plays the tough love giving friend.  Adam Rodriguez's character teaches Miss April  about life, love and family.

Like all of Tyler Perry movies: You will laugh A LOT, tear up a little and leave feeling good.  "I can do bad by myself" opens on September 11.

1 comment:

T. Shands said...

do you know where Mary J. got those fabulous dresses she wore in the movie??? I have searched the net high and low to no avail.

InStyle Look of the Day Widget


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Red Pump Project

The Red Pump Project