welcome

Thanks for stopping by. "Fashiona" is my alter ego who is obsessed with all things fashion and has a running commentary on just about everything.

If you are new, please see my first blog Fashiona, Musings of a Stylish Girl.



~Alicia

Search This Blog

I heart FeedBurner

Saturday, December 25

Merry Christmas 2010 from Fashiona

I want to wish my readers, followers, "cheerleaders", photographers, designers, fellow bloggers and anyone who helps me keep this blog going a very Merry Christmas.

Christmas 2009,  I reminded my readers to remember the reason for the season.  This year,  I am happy to say that the people that I have encountered for the most part  especially at White House Black Market are focusing more on family and friends and the thoughtful gift rather than the budget busting one....yay!!

Please enjoy Christmas and cherish this time with your family and friends.

Love,

Alicia "aka" Fashiona

InStyle Look of the Day Widget


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Red Pump Project

The Red Pump Project